And a few random craps™.
- September brings what every person on the Internet waits for, the global event called “SepSceneWriMo.” I am apologizing in advance because I’ll be posting pretty much every day, at least if I can get my act together.
- Further apology is that I have nothing original to offer and it’s going to be a rough ride to say the very least. I’m rustier than the Tin Man before they oil him. There’s going to be a wee bit of rehashing. I’m doing the best I can here given the circumstances. Maybe if people gave me ideas it wouldn’t be this way. It’s your fault.
- Mainly it’s the challenge of seeing if I can actually commit to it and pull it off. This is a crazy time in my life and I want to show myself that I won’t use that as an excuse to do nothing. There will never be a day in anyone’s life when the plate is cleared and they can say, “NOW I can begin.”
- I do not expect people to feel compelled to comment every single day, so please don’t think I’ll be offended if you don’t. I’ll be more offended at myself for putting people out.
- On an unrelated topic, I’m becoming paranoid because people keep looking at my stomach. Am I carrying a few more pounds than I’d like to right now? Okay, yeah. But not enough that anyone should even notice or look twice at it. Yet I see eyes flick down. And I don’t even like saying this but I have seen people look at my crotch, too. I am sorry for saying that but I must get it off my chest. There’s nothing there! I even check myself to see if my fly is unzipped but none of my pants have flies! It couldn’t look more generic so I don’t get what people are expecting to see. Even with my super low self-esteem I can confidently say there is nothing shocking here to catch anyone’s attention.
- This is the same reason I hate getting my hair done because it invites Endless Comments about the color and will it stay straight or go back to… (their words usually trail off here).
- For those of you following the family drama, guess what? I finally Drew The Line. Sort of. Tonight, my mom and sister were having their usual text message and phone blowout. My sister calls me up ranting about her. I started to say that it’s difficult for me to be in the middle, but lucky for me, I was at a church social in an area with bad service and the call cut off. So I sent a text message saying the same thing, that it’s hard for me to be in the middle and that it’d be best if they worked these things out between the two of them. I guess they made up (for today) and she said okay. Be proud of me, y’all.
- I’m editing this post to say one more thing–is anyone else having problems with excessive spam comments and views here on WordPress?